Libre Computer Board ROC-RK3328-CC (Renegade) Mini Computer with Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 (1GB)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Quad 64-bit 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processors, 4K Ultra HD ARM Mali-450 GPU, 1GB of High Bandwidth DDR4, 4K 60FPS High Dynamic Range Display Engine for H.265 HEVC, H.264 AVC, VP9 Hardware Decoding and 1080P 60FPS H.264 Harware Encoding, Up to 40% faster than Raspberry Pi 3.
- UNMATCHED IO PERFORMANCE: Equipped with superfast Gigabit Ethernet and lightning speed 5Gbps USB 3, Renegade will power through mixed workloads unlike any sub $50 SBC can dream of. Turn it into a NAS, Kubernetes cluster, file server, wire speed encrypted router/VPN, and more! The performance and possibilities are endless.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EXTENSIBILITY: 40 Pin header enables hardware re-use by maintaining compatible alternate pin functions like SPI, I2C, PWM, UART, and GPIO. Additional design features include ultra high speed (UHS) Micro SD card support, onboard IR, ADC header, eMMC module expansion connector, and more. Form-factor compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 for easy migration. Software made for Raspberry Pi is not compatible!
- ANDROID SUPPORT: Run media-center optimized Android 7.1 and turn this board into the ultimate TV solution for movies, games, and more from the Android ecosystem! Popular Linux-based distributions like Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Debian 9 Stretch, Armbian, and even Raspbian! Please note that you can not use images prepared for Raspberry Pi boards without modification.
- SUPPORT OPEN-SOURCE: The Libre Computer Project contributes to open-source software development around our boards, the chips, and the technologies powering them. We contribute to interesting work by the community such as the upstream Linux support and more.
- Quad-Core 64-bit ARMv8 Cortex-A53 CPU with NEON and Crypto Extensions @ 1.4GHz
- Quad-Core ARM Mali-450 MP2 GPU with OpenGL ES 2.0 @ 500MHz
- 2GB of DDR4-2133 SDRAM on 32-bit Bus for up to 69Gb/s Unified Memory Bandwidth
- Multi-Plane Multi-Format 2.5D Programmable Pipeline Display Engine with HDMI 2.0 Output
- 4K Ultra-HD High Dynamic Range Video Engine with Hardware Accelerated Decoder for VP9, H.265, H.264
- Form Factor and GPIO Compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 for Maximum Re-usability
|Brand:||Shenzhen Libre Technology Co., LTD|