Moverio BT-300 Smart Glasses (AR/Developer Edition)
- Ideal platform for developing AR apps - seamlessly blend digital content into the world around you with this highly transparent Si-OLED display.
- Powered by an Intel Atom chipset and built on an Android platform - familiar and open development environment, plus access to the Moverio SDK with developer tools and resources.
- From the world leader in projection technology - revolutionary Si-OLED micro-projection technology for sharp HD images with amazing color and contrast.
- Light, comfortable fit - world's lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time; Dimensions Headset: 7.52x 7.01x 0.98 Inches (W x D x H);Dimensions Controller: 2.20 x 4.57 x 0.91 Inches(W x D x H)
- Please note that this product is built and configured to be used in the US and Canada only.
Experience a new way of seeing the world with the revolutionary Moverio BT-300 smart glasses from Epson. These highly transparent glasses redefine augmented reality (AR) with a groundbreaking Si-OLED display. Superior transparency, plus a high-resolution camera, ensures seamless integration of digital content with the outside world. Ultra light and comfortable to wear, even over prescription glasses, the BT-300 features a binocular display, making it ideal for side-by-side 3D content. With wireless and Bluetooth Smart (BLE) connectivity, it supports a wide range of accessories. Powered by an Intel Atom chipset, running Android 5.1, the BT-300 is the ideal platform for developing AR apps.